Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Fun




This has been a crazy week full of Christmas fun.  On Tuesday, we had our staff Christmas Party at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants.  Nothing says we are almost out for Winter break like margaritas and quesadillas!
Wednesday was our Biggest Loser party (we had to DVD because of our staff party)  It is a great chance to pig out and watch people who have lost more than I weigh.  It is also great motivation to run.  After all, you don't want to find yourself participating on the Biggest Loser!  I think Ada did a fabulous job running that marathon.  It almost made me decided that I should really give it a try!

Saturday we went over to John & Tayler's house for their annual Hideous Christmas Sweater party.  My mother-in-law was nice enough to loan us sweaters!

Don was the big winner! 

Sunday - we had Christmas with my husband's Grandfather after church & his Grandmother this evening!  Mexican food at lunch and pizza tonight....I see a very long, hard workout in my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment