Monday, October 31, 2011

Down 1, Three to Go!

Happy Halloween.....We are passing out the candy we received last night at our church's Trunk or Treat!

I really wasn't feeling the whole GAME ON thing yesterday or today. I'm tired. I didn't sleep well. I have had a headache for two days, possibly allergies?  Poor Me. Welcome to my pitty party, I'm done complaining now. 

I haven't gotten the official score reports, but I think my team did pretty well on week 1.  Last night, I really struggled to eat my last meal and finish off my water.  I know I would have thrown in the towel and crawled into bed if I wasn't accountable to my teammates.  Today, I really watched my carb intake because I really want to shed that pound I gained back from my Saturday free day. BOO!

I am thankful to be held accountable to someone other than myself.  Other than the bazillion gallons of water I drink each day, I think the team aspect might be the key to being successful. 

To my running friends, I am ready to sign up for another race.  I bought some new running clothes for inspiration since my other clothes are packed away in storage.  I will post pics soon.  Prepare to be jealous! 

Race Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. There's a 5k next weekend in Lubbock. I'm not in any shape to try running, but I'm down for it if you want to! ha. I miss you AND running with you!

    ReplyDelete