Saturday, October 29, 2011

Game OFF

Today, I got paid for cleaning my own house!  I know you are jealous.  You too can have $3.23 cents if you want to come clean my floors and dust!


After cleaning, I took a nice run.  It felt really good this morning.  My breakfast consisted of water and a large spoonful of peanut butter.  My favorite prerun snack.  Very rebellious, I know.   Then I fooled around and didn't eat again until around 1pm.  Mom and I visited Rosa's Cafe, where we had nachos, chips, queso, and SWEET tea! 



Our eyes were bigger than our stomachs and we left a lot of chips.  If you know me well, you know I love my chips and hot sauce.  What is wrong with me?  In the past I could easily put away a basket by myself.  I actually took a picture of my nachos, but I got a new phone this afternoon and it is on my old phone.  Sorry. 


Then before the game, we had Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers and another SWEET tea.  We didn't even eat much of the fries. 


Speaking of Game OFF...My Red Raiders took the game off, unfortunately, Iowa State did not.  We got our Scarlett and Black bottoms beat at home after beating OU in Norman last weekend.  The Rangers took the Game Off last night, so I guess that just sums up my sports weekend.  Thankfully, I'm not a Cowboys fan so I won't mind if the lose tomorrow. (do they even play?).  Anyway, Mom and I enjoyed popcorn, m&ms and I had hot chocolate at the game Jones.

Now, I am making my brownies about 12 hours later than I planned.  I'm going to enjoy one before bed and save the rest for my kids to enjoy tomorrow.  I really don't think I will be that tempted.  If I am, they will be going in the trash.   

Did you notice, I did not have one single diet dp today?  I am going to try to stay away from them.  I do so much better on my running when I don't have them.  I hope to make them a once in a while treat.  My sweet tea will probably be a once a week treat, but I'm okay with that.  And, NO, I am not going to sweeten it with Truvia or any of that other "natural" sweeteners.  I like plain white sugar in my tea. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment