Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inspiration by Email

I have been talking myself into running another half marathon.  Tayler and I promised each other we would run the Austin Livestrong again in 2012.  I have been trying to get excited about training hard and trying for a new PR on one of the hardest courses I have ever ran.  Not sure if it is working. 

Today, I received an email update from  Livestrong telling me that the course would be exactly the same.  I guess the good thing about knowing exactly what is coming is that you can be better prepared, right?  I know reading my race review will make you want to come too!

I love their slogan on the front of the shirt....I really don't LOVE Austin :)


I took a little run this evening...Gotta start building those miles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment