Friday, October 28, 2011

Game On Friday

My Game was On...even with chips and queso in the teacher's lounge today.  Once a month the parents in our building provide lunch for the staff on Friday.  Today, Kindergarten parents prepared baked potatoes, chili, queso, chips and salad.  If you know me very well, you know I LOVE me so chips and queso.  I was a good girl.  I had a baked potato (I didn't eat all since they were huge) and salad.  Lyneil suggested we put the laughing cow cheese in ours since we couldn't have butter or sour cream.  I put two wedges and it turned out pretty delish!  I took my own salad dressing and some extra veggies.  I was proud that I wasn't even tempted by the Halloween cookies!  I had oatmeal with pecans and agave nectar (new fav) and turkey bacon for dinner tonight since the rest of my family headed to the deer lease.

Last night had to be my free sleep night because the Rangers couldn't put those pesky Cardinals away.  Actually, the Cardinals are my second favorite team in baseball, so I would be rooting for them if they were playing anyone else.  They will probably keep me up tonight, but since I don't have to be anywhere in the morning, I will still get my sleep points.  I may even get to bake those brownies tonight if the Rangers let it go extra innings. 

Speaking of lack of sleep....Lyneil and Andy are headed to Aggieland this weekend and they are going to something called Yell Practice.  I'm pretty sure that is Aggie for Pep Rally late at night.  Anyway, I hope they have a great weekend.  Lyneil's little sister, Andrea, is on my Game On team.  They are actually my husband's cousins.  They are pretty awesome ladies so I have to love them even though they are Aggies. So, here is a cheer Yell for you two...Beat the hell out of Mizzou Whoop!  You can imagine how it pained me to type that. (This is my way of seeing if they really read my blog)

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment