Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  MEAL OFF...After much internal debate, I decided to take my "free" meal tonight.  We went to Jason's Deli and I had my favorite manager's special.  I ate a half California club without the sprouts, a cup of fire roasted tortilla soup and a side of fruit.  I may have had a little soft serve cone.  Yummy! 

2.  DAY OFF...My plan is to take Saturday off.  Texas Tech has a home game and if I feel like braving the weather, I won't be able to pack my appropriate snacks.  I can already taste the sweet tea and smell the brownies cooking.  I may make them for breakfast.  However, I won't use Saturday as my exercise day off or my sleep day off. 

3.  SCALES...I really don't like to weigh myself.  I usually just go by how my clothes fit.  Lately, that hasn't been so good,hence my need to play GAME ON.  As of this morning, I have lost 2.6 pounds.  It will be interesting to see how much that number will change tomorrow after my night off.  My official weigh in day is going to be Saturday mornings.  That means I don't have a full seven days to reach my 1% body weight loss goal this first week, but hopefully my meal tonight won't make that much of dent in my weight loss.  You will probably hear tears of regret in the morning if it did!

Send me any recipes or menu ideas you would like me to share to cgzant@gmail.com.  I think the more you can vary what you eat, the happier you will be, and the more successful you will be in the end.  Have a Fantastic Fashionista Friday!  We'll be sporting our Halloween Costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment