Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sweet Treats...Game On Style

I have a sinus/lack of diet dp headache...so this will be short, SWEET and simple!  I am never really hungry, but I do crave something sweet.  The fruit helps, and in the past, I would have grabbed a diet dp.  Here's how to get your Game On! and feed that sweet tooth.  (I'm already planning on brownies for my day off...and I will be licking the batter off the spoon!)


Weight Watchers Fudge Bars...one is only 45 calories!


Skinny Cow...only the truffle bars are 100 calories.  There are several different flavors of flavors.

My sister-in-law let me in a little secret, a variety pack of fun sized m&ms, twix, snickers and 3 musketeers....all less than 100 calories.

If you missed it before, I love York Peppermint Patties and Junior Mints. 
The mini York peppermint patties are 50 calories each.  I haven't checked on the Junior Mints since I usually purchase them in the Movie Theatre Jumbo box. 

I checked on Chick-fil-a tea and a small is 100 calories.  I'll be saving that for my day off and splurging on a large!

Now that I have given some suggestions for blowing your 100 calories, how about something useful?

Lyneil's Smoothie Recipe...protein, carb and fat all in one.  BAM!

Greek Yogurt
Fruit of choice..best if frozen
Nut of choice
a little milk....blend together

Hope you had a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment