Monday, January 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger?, It's an honor just being nominated!

Angie at Kimbo's Breakfast just awarded me the stylish blogger award!  She was recently featured as a Cat Lady on Skinny Runner's blog.  Go check out her blog and great recipes.  I am new to blogging and I don't have many followers. Poor Me.  Maybe this will help!  Thanks Angie!
Here’s how it works…
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!

7 things about me

1.  I was raised as on only child although I have 1 step brother, 1 step sister, 1 half brother, 1 half sister
2.  I grew up in the country and went to a really small school.
3.  I love the lake and everything that goes with it!
4.  I do not like cold weather.
5.  I'm addicted to carbs.
6.  I love reading trashy romance novels - Nora Roberts fan
7.  I rarely watch TV unless I dvr something

**Stylish Blogs**

1.  Blonde Ponytail
2.  Diary of a Midlife cruiser (already nominated by a fellow blogger/friend)
3.  Just One More Mile (also already nominated...geez)
4.  Philadelphia Phitness Pharmacy
5.  See Savannah Marathon  (obviously I need to get a head start on Danielle next time!
6.  Run with Jill

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the tag! Don't give up on me doing this, it just may take me a few days - haha.

    I LOVE Nora Roberts - hello, anything better? I so need to get one and go to the beach for a week...ah, if only!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag girl! I am honored!!

    I do not like the cold either, but all 32 years of my life have been spent in crappy cold winters! :P

    ReplyDelete