Monday, November 7, 2011

Game On Week #3

Pros

I have lost almost 5 pounds and I feel better thanks to the "clean" eating and the gazillion gallons of water. 

I am paying even more attention to food labels.

The 20 minutes of exercise has made me start running again.  Sorry, I'm just learning to use my fancy new phone, but I love this!


Cons

I don't always want to eat my 5 meals. 

I'm really not an early breakfast person, but if I wait too long to eat, it throws my whole day off!

I'm not liking the day off concept.  It make my next day back on so hard and both weeks I have gained a pound back.  I don't like digging myself out of a hole.

So, here's to losing that one pound, again plus my 1%.  I did it last week, so I am sure I can do it again!

1 comment:

  1. You got it!!! I'm looking more in to this Game On business.

    ReplyDelete