Friday, April 8, 2011

One Big Headache

In November, I had a week long headache.  I was little concerned because I'm just not the type to get headaches.  I got another one 2 weeks ago and I still have it.  I finally contacted my doctor and they want me to keep a headache diary for one month and then they will evaluate my diary and see if they can help.  I have to record:
  •  what I eat,
  • how much sleep I get,
  • what I was doing before the headache started,
  • how long it lasted,
  • what I did to make it stop
Possible current causes:  STRESS, my lovely braces/TMJ/severe overbite, my eyes/vision, allergies or a wonderful combination of all of the above. 

I remembered that it had been a while since I changed out my contacts, so I put fresh ones in Wednesday.  I can't do much about the STRESS in my life (my hubby is narrow minded and won't let me quit my job - something about needing to pay bills) or my braces so I guess we will see what my diary discovers. 
I so suck at such things. I can't even remember to take vitamins daily. 

I wish I was headed to Dallas to run the Big D.  Tayler and I talked ourselves out of it.  Enjoy it TARA!  You will do great!  You can have honorary membership in the BHC! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Crystal!! That would have been so fun to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get headaches from sitting in my horrible chair at work. Starts as knots in my muscles. Not many things worse than a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i feel for ya girl... headaches are the worst. i just found your blog and i'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete