Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mini Sabbatical

I had to take a mini sabbatical from my running, exericse and blogging.  My hubby has been enjoying a five star Omni Resort in Tuscon while the kids and I have been counting down the days until Spring Break.  I hope that I have given my old joints enough rest so I can get back to running before I eat myself into a new wardrobe!  The smoked gouda pimento spread and Girl Scout Cookies are virtually calorie free, but my pants are still shrinking in the closet.  I've decided to amp up my cross training and go back to two a days.  Running and p90x.  Throw in a little Body Pump and Spinning at the gym and I will be ready for this!


I am busy planning our summer vacation to visit family in Orlando and trying to convince the hubby that we should take a little cruise over to the Bahamas since it is basically just a hop, skip and jump to island paradise.  My aunt and uncle have even offered to keep the kids and let just the two of us go.  That is an offer that is hard to refuse!  We haven't been to a resort or on a cruise since our 5 year anniversary.....9 years ago.

If I survive the last day before Spring Break, I will try to get back to my Friday Fashionista posts

Have you ever been to the Bahamas? 
We have been to Jamaica and Mexico.  One day, I would like to go to the US Virgin Islands. 

.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I hope your knee is better so you can start pounding the pavement again! : )

    ReplyDelete